Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Grey Poupon


Hello my Fellow Foodies!

Hope everyone is staying warm out there. Coming up on my agenda in the month of march is a truly exciting opportunity. Grey Poupon is hosting a contest for the best recipe featuring their truly unique dijon mustard. I have entered the contest and need your support! Below is the menu I created and in less then 2 weeks, I will have to make it and be judged. I can not wait to share these recipes with you, they are unique and delicious, highlighting the flavor of Grey Poupon in several different ways.

Roasted Quail with Dijon Walnut pan sauce

Grey Poupon Sausage Dressing with Dijon cherry walnut compote

Champagne Poached Leeks and Fennel with a Dijon and roasted onion reduction

Dehydrated Grey poupon dusted fennel leaves


As always, Enjoy! ~ K

No comments:

Post a Comment