Wednesday, November 18, 2009

The Wire

Hello Foodies,

As i am sure you all have seen, I have been slightly sporadic in my posts over the past month. I am sorry for that. But as many of you know, it is crunch time for my culinary school as I will be graduating in less then 3 weeks!!! So I wanted to tell you all to have a wonderful Thanksgiving and remember these helpful tips to ensure that you have a easy, relaxing, and delicious holiday.

1. Start prepping 1-3 days in advance
2. Prep everything before you start to cook
3. Make a schedule for how dishes must be completed
4. Drink a beverage while cooking,
5. Enjoy quality time with your friends and family by inviting them to help
6. Remember to let you turkey rest for at least a half and hour
7. prepare the cold items in advance and store them so you do not have to rush last minute


If you follows these simple guidelines, you will do great! Feel free to shoot me any holiday questions you have on recipes, planning, or general ideas. Have a great one!

As always, Enjoy! ~ K

No comments:

Post a Comment